Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blueberry Muffins

We thought we would make up some blueberry muffins and sought out a recipe.  I found one I liked, though I might enjoy tweaking it a little.  On its own, it's pretty good.  Certainly better the second day and very moist. There is no oil, just Greek yogurt, banana, and an egg.

For the flours I used 1.5 cup wheat flour and 1 cup of all purpose flour.  I didn't measure the bananas and used 2 medium bananas and frozen blueberries.

This recipe yielded 24 mini muffins.  I baked them at 325 degrees for 14 minutes.

My first tester said, blah. There is a hint of banana, but not as much as our banana muffins.  The blueberries seemed a bit sour and the muffin itself is not very sweet.  After a day, the muffins taste much sweeter and got much better reviews.  Our playgroup friends liked them too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment