Tuesday, January 7, 2014

More Doll Quilts

After making doll sized quilts for my girls and seeing how much fun a tiny quilt is to make, I decided to make another and then another to sell.  There is more flexibility in these sized quilts than a mug rug, but they are still quick to complete.

First I copied the wonky star quilt and used all the colors of my choosing.  This quilt ended up being about 13.5" by 20.5".

















I enjoyed more dense quilting as you can see on the back of the quilt.
Back of Wonky Star Quilt



Then I used the doll fabric I thought I was going to use for my older daughter's doll quilt and just added strips here and there to make up the size.  This quilt ended up being about 14" by 20".



Back of Doll Quilt
This time I made swirls in the white and used a verigated all over the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment