Monday, July 23, 2012

Indoor S'mores

A week or so ago I saw the Moody Fashionista's post about S'more pops. I hadn't heard of making S'mores this way.  Had I had any graham crackers, I would have been trying something similar that day.  Then I did a little search and found lots of creative people are mixing graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows together in different ways.  Another recipe that looked worth trying was one for Magic S'mores Bars.  But ultimately the one I loosely followed was a recipe for Chocolate Covered S'more Pops 

I still needed graham crackers and while I was at the store, I figured I'd simplify things further by using Fluff.

I started with the graham crackers, spread Fluff on one side, sandwiched them and finally dipped them in melted chocolate chips.

While I was working, some graham crackers broke not on the lines.  I took a little chocolate one one side and Fluff on the other and I was eating a S'more!

The extra chocolatey outside is good, but the back to basic S'mores made with melted chocolate and Fluff was just right.  I bet it could be further simplified with Nutella on one side and Fluff on the other. :)

While I am a camper and do enjoy a properly toasted marshmallow squished between Hershey's chocolate and graham cracker, I can still appreciate an indoor S'more alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment