Friday, November 2, 2012

Giant Chocolate Chips

I knew about mini chocolate chips and even have some on hand. I did not know giant chocolate chips existed. I purchased a large bag of chocolate chips thinking they were regular. When I was choosing them, I did read the "double" on the package and just wondered if they were extra chocolatey somehow.

It wasn't until it was time to add the chocolate chips to my banana muffins that I finally opened the bag. It was surprising to see such big chips! As I measured out the regular amount of chips, I wondered how the muffins would turn out. The mini muffins might only end up with a couple chips.

Everything seemed to work out and where the chips landed ended up tasting extra chocolately. It was a nice twist to our favorite muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment